Goals and objectives are realized when objectives, priorities and deadlines are properly understood. This course is designed to assist participants in developing appropriate task management capabilities, assessing and prioritizing correct priorities, and scheduling activities based on precise scheduling. The course also covers methods and techniques that encourage special task bias as well as coordination with other team members. The course also covers how to influence our surroundings by setting expectations and seeing tasks successfully.
What Will I Learn?
- Establish a solid foundation for dealing with task management and self-management with merit and effectiveness
- Planning and managing tasks and work related constraints
- Describe priorities for tasks and related activities and learn how to deal with the associated stressors
- Influencing others and improving the results of tasks through personal and practical skills
- Dealing professionally with changes related to tasks and behaviors associated with them