This course is ideal for anyone who works in the supervisory or management function to help effectively target and manage safety within their organization. This course takes participants in the basic steps of understanding and assessing risk and developing control methodologies to understand personal and institutional responsibilities.
What Will I Learn?
- Implement risk assessment methods to identify and arrange health and safety risks within their business
- Establish controls to reduce or mitigate exposure to these risks
- Understand personal and institutional responsibilities related to health and safety
- Understand how accidents are investigated to reduce the likelihood of recurrence
- Develop methods of measuring performance in terms of health and safety objectives