There is an urgent need to measure the return on investment from training and development courses that deepen knowledge and improve the skills of professionals in developing effective ROI assessments. Current practices for measuring and evaluating training courses will be discovered through the ROI model, focusing on data collection at training intervals Different strategies for isolating training effects and calculating monetary values.
What Will I Learn?
- Measure the impact of training on more than one level of assessment
- Identify methods used to collect data during and after training sessions
- Explain appropriate methods in isolating the effects of training
- Schedule monetary values for training in terms of benefits and costs
- Calculate and interpret the return on investment of training
- Making decisions and starting work