Microsoft Certified Partner, we offer the most powerful IT courses in
accordance with Microsoft’s formal curriculum and certified Microsoft Certified
Trainers to provide trainees with the best training that meets global training
What Will I Learn?
- Introducing participants to how to download and store functions available in Windows Server 2016.
- Introduce participants to how to install Windows servers, and perform tasks to protect and monitor server environments and monitor them.
- Learn about network features and functions available in Windows Server 2016.
- Learn how to implement DNS, DHCP, and IPAM systems, as well as implement network connectivity and remote access solutions as well as distributed network solutions, and create an advanced network infrastructure.
- Learn how to manage identities in Windows Server 2016.