This course is offered to accountants to enable them to control the financial accounts and to identify the appropriate physical methods. It also presents the main principles of accounting for the benefit of non-accounting specialists who deal with their numbers and need some experience and accounting organization.
What Will I Learn?
- Provide shareholders with the key principles of organizing physical information in accordance with increasing damage.
- To teach participants in the course the methods of preparing the necessary reports and contributing to the administrative decisions.
- Develop special criteria for these reports.
- How to use reports.
- Identify advanced tools to predict future financial performances and successes and failures of countries.
- Identification of the practical damage caused by the mathematical treatments.
- Teaching methods of control and control of real problems and practical application.
- Update of computational data between countries.