This program contains basic concepts and modern developments in drilling technology as well as ways to reduce the time of drilling is not productive and requires a successful drilling process knowledge of drilling (rigs) and its steps and operations and maintenance complex.
What Will I Learn?
- A general introduction to drilling and exploration of wells.
- Drilling process and terminology in drilling language.
- Applied aspects of well drilling designs.
- The skills and qualities of the operators.
- Practical methods in the construction of wells and special designs for construction work.