You will acquire procurement planning and negotiation skills and will be able to identify and activate of purchasing mix factors, as well as use modern procurement techniques.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the concept and importance of the procurement and contracting function
- Recognize the administrative organization of the procurement system
- Determine the relationship between procurement department and other departments in the organization
- Identify and recognize the qualifications, qualities and ethics that must be met by procurement workers
- Understand the concept and importance of procurement planning
- Prepare procurement plans
- Understand the procedures for requesting new items from the Procurement Department
- Understand the concept and methods of quality identification
- Using specific methods to determine the appropriate quantity to buy
- Identify suitable procurement sources and the ability to choose the right supplier