Developing the participants’ skills and providing them with the most important methods and modern techniques in collecting and trading geological samples.
What Will I Learn?
- Introduction to the training program
- Representing the discoveries in tracing the ground layers to show their components and rocky nature.
- Methods of measuring rock samples and collecting representative samples.
- Separation of the contents resulting from drilling and identification of sedimentation cycles and their different environments.
- Determination of geological times, sedimentation and surfaces of incompatibilities, if any.