The global oil and gas industry is undergoing drastic changes due to competition from international pricing, changing industry dynamics, depletion of infrastructure assets and the need to stop the operation of equipment in a safe and environmentally friendly manner. In addition, there is also a depleted labor force in the industry, known as the training course involved the fundamentals of the oil and gas industry career.
What Will I Learn?
- Structuring the life cycle of the oil and gas industry and understanding how industry works from upstream downstream
- Identify how to form, find, recover, extract, process, transfer and sell oil
- Description of terms and functions including installation, production facilities and / or land and sea operations and support requirements
- Explain the oil and gas operations and associated challenges as well as the various control systems and equipment control
- A study of why industry is classified as a high-risk industry
- Principles of oil production