Because there is a positive relationship between individual employee performance and the overall performance of the organization, there is a clear need for supervisors and managers to set goals and conduct evaluations correctly. The role of direct managers is essential in any performance management system.
What Will I Learn?
- Interpretation of performance management including definitions, objectives and developments
- Understand the stages of the performance management cycle and how they are managed
- Develop tangible and intangible performance standards
- Identify business objectives - including SMART objectives and standards
- Define guidance and understand the five steps of optimal orientation sessions