This course addresses the three pillars of performance excellence: the KPIs, the appropriate means to track concrete progress, the most effective methodologies for intervention, and the provision of constructive feedback. By learning how to use these skills efficiently, managers and supervisors have the ability to directly and positively influence the performance of their units and departments.
What Will I Learn?
- Formulate key performance indicators from the enterprise strategy and use them to plan and manage the performance of others
- Designing reporting mechanisms to measure concrete progress and identify deficiencies in performance
- Dealing with individual performance deficiencies and providing guidance and guidance effectively
- Formulation of key performance indicators
- Effective listening
- Performance evaluation and performance reporting