This course contains “everything you need to know” before you employ anyone, and will tell you everything you need to know about interviews, polarization and selection. You will also learn that making a wrong hiring decision means losing an important investment in time and money. In particular, this course will help you avoid hiring wrong candidates.
What Will I Learn?
- Identify polarization and identify key steps and learn the best ways and sources to attract qualified candidates
- Use different techniques to prepare shortlists of candidates and assess them to measure the reliability and suitability of each
- Learn the main types of interview interviews and when and how each is used
- Prepare and conduct an accurate personal interview when you vacate any job in the organization
- Use data collected from different evaluation stages for selection purposes
- Make decision