The overall objective of this course is to prepare participants for the
PMP certification by discussing exam requirements and analyzing the
format of questions. In addition, participants will have the opportunity to discuss many questions similar to the exam.
This course also aims at helping participants to use the project life
cycle through an in-depth description of the five operations clusters
and the ten areas of knowledge related to project management.
What Will I Learn?
- Review the PMP exam requirements and application process
- Identify a number of key terms and identify the relationship between portfolio and program and project management
- Describe how institutional impacts affect project management methods
- Identify the integration of various processes and project management activities
- Split the scope of the project to include all project work required
- Calculate the duration of the activities required to complete the project
- Estimated cost of activities and project budgets
- Define project quality policies and objectives
- Group the project team and manage its performance
- The project information is correctly delivered
- Develop a project risk management plan and project risk study