You will be able to apply labor law system efficiently and effectively, and understand the nature of the provisions of the system, and be familiar with all its aspects and rules, such as employees the rights and duties. You will also be familiar with the elements, conditions and contraventions of all types of employment contracts; definite and indefinite, and the provisions of wages, rewards, allowances, deductions and entitlements
What Will I Learn?
- Understand general terminology and general provisions of labor law
- Realize employer's obligations and employee's obligations in labor law
- Know the conditions and contraventions of all types of contracts of employment and methods of dealing with them (fixed and indefinite duration contract).
- Understand the termination methods of the employment contract and its causes and effects
- Able to compare articles in the old and new Labor Law
- Implement provisions of wages, rewards, allowances, discounts and entitlements
- Recognize the designated parties to resolve labor disputes
- Understand Saudi labor court
- Define origin of labor law and its sources of legislation
- Terminology and general provisions of the law