Studies have found that about 60% of institutions do not perform sequential planning, so this interactive course is designed to enable you to look at the latest methodologies and strategies for successful participation, career development and sequential planning. This course also aims to provide tips to help you identify a clear career path, and will also help you plan your career strategy for a flexible and continuous work.
What Will I Learn?
- Understanding the basics of career development and succession planning
- Distinguish between succession management and planning, replacement planning, talent management and human capital management
- Comparison of human resources that focus on traditional human resource activity that focuses on career planning
- Apply innovative initiatives for career development for companies
- Explain the role of employee and employer in career development
- Evaluation and operation of the effective succession planning program to fill the development gaps in the institution
- Prepare individual development plans and manage career options