certification is one of the most important and most successful project
management certifications for project managers accredited by the PMI. It is a
requirement that the trainee must have at least 3 or 5 years of work
experience, 35 hours Project management related training, and a certain
percentage is recorded in the multi-choice project management exam in writing
or on computers.
What Will I Learn?
- Provide participants with the skills to prepare, implement, manage and analyze large and complex projects as well as train project staff.
- Study and analysis of the project life cycle from planning and starting the project to implementation, monitoring, control and closure.
- The course focuses on project management knowledge areas related to the project life cycle.
- Provide participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to pass the PMI-PMP exam.
- Train participants to use MS Project to manage their projects.