This course provides participants with the appropriate processes,
methodologies and topics used to manage the project successfully in
accordance with PRINCE2 principles.
This course is also designed to prepare participants for the PRINCE2
certification exams for both the basic and practitioner levels, by
experimenting with different project scenarios and case studies.
What Will I Learn?
- Define PRINCE2 principles, topics and processes
- Apply PRINCE2 to start the project successfully
- Identify project structure in terms of accountability and responsibilities
- Evaluate the feasibility of the project and determine the means to deliver the products
- Verification of appropriate products and control of uncertain project factors
- Identify approved changes and control unacceptable deviations
- Planning and management of product delivery and process boundary phase
- The conclusion of the project in accordance with PRINCE2 principles