You will increase your knowledge base and technical skills about Microsoft Project. You will learn the skills required to plan and manage a small to medium-size project, including how to level resources and capture both cost and schedule progress.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the discipline of project management as it applies to using Microsoft Project
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Identify Task Types & Relationships
- Define Resources within Project
- Make Work Package Estimates
- Create an Initial Schedule
- Create a Resource Leveled Schedule
- Create Projects from templates, Excel files
- Create Global templates
- Create formulas and graphical indicators