This course helps retail managers gain knowledge and apply the skills needed to develop their business and professional. This course also introduces 21st century retail knowledge and understanding of how managers can contribute to the success of their organizations. The course explores the most important steps of strategies for retail sales management and the development of important retail metrics to measure performance.
What Will I Learn?
- Build retail sector awareness to promote career growth among people who work in retail
- Assess strengths and weaknesses to develop sustainable strategies for survival and growth in competitive markets
- Establish and analyze retail standards to monitor shop performance and enhance the productivity of retail store staff
- Explain the retail sales management process and lead, guide and motivate retail partners
- Develop and implement HR processes and Balanced Scorecards to evaluate shops and individual performance levels
- Explain customer behavior in the retail environment for a positive shopping experience