Inventory value can reach millions of dollars, so you need a good warehouse for storage to keep these millions of dollars.
In this course, we will discuss the best and most recent ways to store
and protect these valuable stocks. We will also discuss the best
features applied in the modern warehouse. Knowing what you have and how
much you have is the appropriate keys to inventory management. Apply the
scientific approach to the warehouse audit.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the challenges, objectives and functions of warehouses
- Compiling inventories and periodic statistics
- Measure the accuracy of inventory records
- Describe the different forms of storage and material handling systems
- Improve supervisory skills and better deal with warehouse staff issues
- Develop better management and safety skills within the warehouse
- Measure warehouse productivity using appropriate performance indicators
- Performing a scientific inspection of the warehouse