Cloud computing is a new concept using old technologies. And quickly became an effective tool in organizations in all industries as the balance of infrastructure for computing the Internet domain. Despite the increasing importance and popularity of cloud computing, there is a lack of understanding of the security risks associated with Clouds and the best approach to follow it. This course covers the practical side, namely cloud computing architecture, service management and security challenges. Clouds migration planning and key requirements for moving the current unreliable infrastructure to a new trustworthy domain based on cloud computing over the Internet are also discussed.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the strengths of cloud computing and misconceptions and discuss their advantages and weaknesses
- Explanation of cloud structure, property and administrative services
- Develop cloud adoption strategy
- Discuss key requirements and infrastructure for a reliable cloud
- Key risk analysis related to different cloud services and propagation models