Institutional success depends on the ability of team members to communicate with each other using multiple channels and channels. Our interaction with others determines how people understand us and these interactions are an opportunity to achieve our planned goals. Effective communication is one of the most powerful skills to achieve goals, both at the personal and institutional levels. This course will help you develop the skills you need to focus on your goal, classify your audience, and clearly develop your message for an ideal result. The ability to create an environment conducive to open discussion and ongoing dialogue is important for successful communication. This course includes communication skills that help you deal with different cultures and conflict management to improve the quality of relationships and productivity.
What Will I Learn?
- Apply skills to communicate effectively
- Improve the ability to communicate with different cultures
- Use of effective listening techniques
- Conflict management with others
- Dealing with criticism and providing feedback in a constructive manner
- Verbal and nonverbal communication