The human resources professionals in many of the tasks, the most important non-technical support staff and managers. Human resources staff must therefore benefit from the relationships and skills acquired to effectively carry out their work.
This course is characterized by practical situations, institutional applications and how to develop skills to deal with different situations in work.
What Will I Learn?
- Define communication and explain the importance of the work of professionals in human resources
- Apply the most basic principles of writing business and reports
- Production of written human resources correspondence and handling of report forms
- Exercise basic conflict resolution skills as well as influence
- Explain the importance of customer service in human resources and mental building steps required