The lean methodology or lean thinking focuses on institutional
development towards the excellence and efficiency of operations. If your
organization’s strategy is to achieve excellence in its operations,
this course will be your best choice as it explores Lean strategies,
objectives and tools used in applying this methodology. This course will
discuss the steps you can take to start adopting your Lean methodology.
What Will I Learn?
- Participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of Lean methodology and its relevance to the institution.
- Determination of levels of waste of institutional processes, the need to reduce this waste and its impact on the level of profitability, competitive advantage and customer satisfaction.
- Recognize the ability of the Lean methodology to reduce / reduce operational costs, cycle time and activities lacking value added.
- Follow the steps of applying Lean methodology.
- Develop an effective plan to adopt Lean methodology.