Compensation and benefits is the only section that works behind the scenes in the human resources department, a section that is usually avoided by human resource professionals because of its seemingly complex and mathematics-based nature. After attending this course you will change your mind about this job, and you will learn an easy method that explains the details of compensation and benefits, which will also help you apply the principles in practice.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the function of compensation clearly and determine its importance in achieving the overall objectives of human resources management
- Design of a comprehensive compensation system
- Study and explain the benefits of job evaluation and selection of the appropriate system
- Evaluate and advise on regional compensation practices
- Describe the key steps in the compensation questionnaire and answer questions about the importance of job matching for the success of any compensation questionnaire
- Decision making and work initiation