The company’s expectations of staff relations (ER) are increasing, pushing them to achieve a lot, which requires that they be more knowledgeable and knowledgeable about HR staff and other departments. This course is designed to focus on activities that are formally and informally expected to form the model of the relationship officer units. This course is a career journey that will help participants explore the responsibilities that contribute to success.
What Will I Learn?
- Determine the role of the relations staff within the organization and within the management of human resources
- Dealing in harmony with relevant departments in accordance with national labor laws
- Create and use HR analyzes and Key Performance Indicators (KPls) to structure operational strategies for the Personnel Relations Section
- Conducting employee satisfaction surveys and interpreting their results
- Distinguish between training and counseling and applying each within the work environment
- Analysis of performance management data for reporting and advice on performance and productivity