With the growing importance of talent management systems, it is imperative that organizations design an effective and integrated talent management system. This system must be in line with the strategic direction of the organization and with all HR functions and processes. Human resources to understand what talent management systems and knowledge tools that enable them to design a talent management system in their organizations.
What Will I Learn?
- Designing an integrated talent management system in line with corporate strategy
- Develop competency frameworks that are the basis for evaluating, acquiring and developing talent
- Use modern and effective tools and techniques to assess potential talent
- Training, developing and directing talent using a variety of effective development methodologies
- Assess the organization's readiness and develop a practical plan that seeks to establish an integrated talent management system