This course helps consultants and business managers make a high profit for the organization. It also shows participants how to create value-based relationships with key client accounts. The course provides a practical way to understand and increase current strong accounts. Participants will learn how to develop account development plans, form strong business relationships with accounts, and create profitable retention strategies. The course also focuses on quantitative methodologies for account qualification and presentation of best practices in the management of services required for the growth and maintenance of strategic accounts.
What Will I Learn?
- Defining the functions of key customer accounts, and their importance for a business
- Identify and prioritize key customer accounts to measure profitability and strategic importance
- Categorize different levels of customer relationships to enhance the way they interact with them
- Develop customer-centric customer-focused plans and strategies to develop key client accounts
- Building the core customer account competencies to meet changing market challenges
- Customer Account Planning
- Maintain customer loyalty