The strategic financial planning is one of the important determinants
in building performance evaluation systems in organizations in modern
business environments. It is characterized by the urgent need to develop
performance not only in current performance but also in future
What Will I Learn?
- To enable participants to understand the concept, nature, importance and functions of planning budgets in their planning and supervisory form.
- Providing participants with modern financial, accounting and administrative tools in preparing current and capital planning budgets.
- Activating the participation of the participants in monitoring and monitoring through budgets and using follow-up reports for the purpose of evaluating and improving the strategic financial performance.
- Provide participants with skills in dealing with real problems of practice and practical application.
- Expenditure and decision-making
- Use flexible budget in performance assessment and financial decision making
- Use of fixed budget in performance assessment and financial decision-making