Global healthcare leaders should have experience in leadership management, healthcare financing and human resources management to maintain excellence in services and patient care. The Strategic Healthcare Management Course aims to ensure that healthcare leaders in the Middle East are able to apply the most complex global practices in corporate management and healthcare leadership.
What Will I Learn?
- The implementation of patient-centered strategies to include the entire enterprise strategic planning
- Take advantage of operational decision-making tools and formal methods to evaluate health care plans in accordance with the ever-changing laws and needs of the market
- Leadership and crisis management in complex institutions while improving quality and safety best practices
- Enhance creativity throughout the management or organization
- Apply leadership skills to lead health care teams and projects to succeed
- financial management
- Excellence in service