Develop the skills of trainees to formulate and prepare models and
review commercial contracts and monitor the safety of their
What Will I Learn?
- Concept and nature of contract.
- Contractual Negotiation Stage.
- Principle of good faith and honesty of dealing.
- Contracts that precede the conclusion of the final contract.
- Contract formation and design phase.
- Contract documents.
- Problems of contract modification in the implementation phase.
- Settlement of disputes arising from commercial contracts.