stress management course enables participants to study the causes of stress and
its impact on individual and team productivity so that each participant
analyzes their stress levels and learns how to effectively address stress to
improve and maximize their performance in the workplace. In addition to
providing them with the scientific and practical skills and behaviors necessary
in the management of stress and stress and bear the risks in order to raise the
level of performance for them, which is reflected positively on the
What Will I Learn?
- Assessing personal stress levels as well as finding the general causes of stress in the workplace and risk management.
- Identify causes and effects of stress on employee behavior, health and happiness, and ways to mitigate the negative effects of the work environment.
- Identify stress symptoms for employees and co-workers before they become destructive to health or performance.
- Learn how to effectively handle stress and stress in the workplace.
- Adapt to changes in the routine or work environment while maintaining personal efficiency even as external stress factors increase.
- Make changes to the behavior and personal practices of employees inside and outside the workplace and ways of managing risks.