Provide participants with basic information and modern methods used in angular measurements and measurement of levels
What Will I Learn?
- Introduction and definitions of cadastral equipment, types and methods of operation.
- Surveying devices: - Modern theodolites. Digital Theodolite.
- Integrated monitoring stations.
- Field measuring instruments: - Tachometric devices. Distance bar.
- Electronic measuring instruments. EDM The spatial instruments used for double measurements (lengths and angles).