This course aims at shedding light on the basis of administrative
excellence, innovation and creativity in the development and management
planning in modern organizations, presenting the experiences and
requirements in developed countries in the field of excellence,
creativity and innovation and discussing the development projects
presented by the participants in the course.
What Will I Learn?
- The features and challenges of the globalization era and their impact on the management of organizations
- Management of employment and its role in light of technological development.
- The use of electronic programs in human resources management.
- Planning staffing needs under the challenges of the times
- Analysis of work and job descriptions Introduction to performance improvement
- Planning and developing the human resources career path
- Electronic strategic management in the management of recruitment and management and administrative development