gearbox is the part responsible for moving the engine from the engine to the
wheels at different speeds and speeds. This material is used to identify the
trainee’s gear types, the gearbox, the CVT and the parts. The course aims to
enable the trainees to know the types and components of the various speed and
parts parts, functions and working methods of these parts
What Will I Learn?
- To enable the trainees to know the types and components of the various parts of the gearbox and the functions and working methods of these parts and the method of inspection, maintenance and repair.
- Introducing trainees to the types and naming of normal gearbox parts.
- The trainees will be able to remove and install the manual gearbox from and on the car.
- Provide the trainees the ability to segment and assemble the manual gearbox on the table.
- To enable the trainees to know the location of the transformer and replace it, and mentioned the types and naming parts and methods of work and jaw and replace and fragmentation and inspection and repair and assembly of the automatic gearbox.