This course focuses on using MS Project and exploring all its features and functions.
Participants will be able to develop project plans, time tables, design
charts, graphs and tables. The course also aims at training
participants on the use of various project-related techniques such as
resource allocation, budget balancing, follow-up level and project plan
What Will I Learn?
- Define projects and identify their constraints
- Create project files and schedules
- Schedule tasks and enter recurring tasks
- Provide and allocate resources for each task
- Identify the critical path and apply the principles of resource use balancing
- Develop benchmark indicators and follow up on project progress
- Design of project status reports and charts
- Create resource basins and support project plans