Writing human resources policies and procedures is both an art and a science. In the past, the Human Resources Section has sought to outsource specialists for this function.
What Will I Learn?
- Recall all the functions and responsibilities of human resources and identify their contributions to institutional success
- Identify the difference between policies, processes and procedures
- Applying appropriate human resource policies and procedures writing techniques
- Describe the purpose and benefit of human resources policies and procedures
- Development of human resources policies and procedures
- Human Resource Management